[Ravensfort] Scribes, Artisans and Heralds Guild meeting Update for Sunday 29 July.

John Reuter brian.the.norman at gmail.com
Sat Jul 28 14:53:27 PDT 2018

J.E. Chrystal posted this earlier:

Baronial Scribes, Artisans & Heraldic Guild mtg
Huntsville Fire Station #1
1987 Veterans Memorial Pkwy

July 29, 2018
10:00am to 6:00pm ***pls note the earlier time***

We will be working on Scrolls for Defender. If you have your own brushes & supplies, pls feel free to bring them. If not, I have plenty.

We should be having a special visitor:
Mistress Curstaidh from Stargate. She received her Pelican for her hardwork with designing and painting kingdom charters! Anyone with questions about Illumination, Calligraphy, Designing scrolls, Scribal Painting - bring your questions.

Please bring your own drink (non-alcoholic) & snacks. Be warned, no eating or drinking at scribal tables. Mistress Curstaidh taught me that rule, lol!

regards,
Chrystal Ariana MacRuari
mka RJ Allen (fb)

PS -
Below is the list of future dates for SCA monthly Scribal & Artisan mtgs that the room is available from 1pm to 10pm on the following Sunday's of each month for the rest of 2018:

Aug 26, 2018

Sep 30, 2018

Oct 28, 2018

Nov 18, 2018