[Ravensfort] March Chiv/Armour/Archery Schedule

Knight Marshal marshal at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org
Fri Mar 2 07:07:05 PST 2018

Greetings from the Knight Marshal:

The fighter practices are not just for our fighters. We would like to
invite the RF family to come hang out at the Park on Wednesday nights and
to hang out at the Dragon's Lair on Sunday afternoons. If you want to bring
your crafts, work on armour, or just to socialize...please come and show
support to our fighters.

We will be holding Wednesday evening Chiv practices at Candy Cane Park -
1204 Candy Cane Lane, Conroe, TX 77301 - at 6:30 pm on the following days:
3/7, 3/21, & 3/28 (weather premitting)

We will be holding Sunday afternoon Chiv & Archery Practices as well as
Armour's Guild at The Dragons Lair - 106 Tracy St, Huntsville, TX (for
directions 972-561-0762) - at 2 pm on the following day: 3/25.

While I will be away at Gulf War, Lady Cherish will be here and able to
answer questions. If you need to reach her, either email the marshal
address or text her at 281-907-3142. If you have any questions, please
email me at marshal at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org or text me at 832-785-9183 –
please include your name so I will know who I am replying to.

In Service,

Lord Robert Otte

--
Lord Robert Otte
Knight Marshal for the Barony of Raven's Fort