[Ravensfort] August edition of the Quoth

Chronicler of Raven's Fort chronicler at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org
Fri Aug 2 15:54:43 PDT 2019

Greetings everyone!

Please find attached a copy of the Quoth.  I hope you enjoy perusing its
pages.  In order to make it as dynamic and informative as possible, I am
requesting that all officers and guild leaders, as well as anyone wishing
to submit artwork, recipes, or interesting articles, to have their
submissions in by the *25*th of each month, 9pm.  If you are working on
something but have not yet finished, please let me know by the 25th and I
will try to make it happen!

If you are interested in submitting photos, articles, or other creative
works releases are REQUIRED.  You may find the releases as follows:

1.       Photographer Release – for the person who TOOK the photo

·   http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleasePhotographerFillable.pdf

2.       Model Release – for the *recognizable* people IN the photo

·   http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseModelFillable.pdf

3.       Creative Release – for art, articles, and other creative works

·    http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseCreativeFillable.pdf

I will also be updating the calendar (semi-monthly on the website and
monthly within The Quoth).  If you have any proposed calendar items (SCA
related, of course), please be sure to submit the request timely, as it may
take a few days to be reflected on the calendar.

Any questions, suggestions, calendar items, submissions or releases, can be
sent to me at chronicler at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org.