[Ravensfort] Applications & Meetings

Seneschal of Raven's Fort seneschal at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org
Tue Jul 30 07:44:11 PDT 2019

We have received one application for Knight Marshal.  We have an opening
for the Minister of Arts and Science.  Please consider applying.

Populace and Officers Meeting is at 7 PM, August 1, 2019 at the City Hall
Cafe and Pie Bar.  It's located at 1421 Sam Houston Ave, Huntsville, TX
77340.  Anyone needing to be on the Agenda please contact me no later than
3 PM August 1st.

According to the July calendar the August social dinner should be at Van
Thongs, 2114 W Davis (Hwy 105), Conroe, TX.

HL Runa of the Thundering Herd