[Ravensfort] June 2019 edition of the Quoth

Chronicler of Raven's Fort chronicler at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org
Thu May 30 09:36:43 PDT 2019

Hello everyone!  I am pleased to be your new Chronicler.  I will be working
over the next few months to get a feel for our newsletter, The Quoth, and
am looking forward to working with everyone to make it something amazing.
If you have any suggestions (for example: topics you would like added,
issues you would like to see discussed), please let me know.

Attached is our June 2019 edition of  the Quoth.  As many of you know, our
newsletter is monthly, and will be available for disbursement by the first
of each month. In addition to this email list, It is available online, via
our website and (unofficial) facebook page, or a paper copy can be sent
upon request.

In order to make it as dynamic and informative as possible, I am requesting
that all officers and guild leaders, as well as anyone wishing to submit
artwork, recipes, or interesting articles, to have their submissions in by
the *25*th of each month, 9pm.  If you are working on something but have
not yet finished, please let me know by the 25th and I will try to make it
happen!

If you are interested in submitting photos, articles, or other creative
works releases are REQUIRED.  You may find the releases as follows:

1.       Photographer Release – for the person who TOOK the photo

·         http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleasePhotographerFillable.pdf

2.       Model Release – for the *recognizable* people IN the photo

·         http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseModelFillable.pdf

3.       Creative Release – for art, articles, and other creative works

·         http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseCreativeFillable.pdf

I will also be updating the calendar (semi-monthly on the website and
monthly within The Quoth).  If you have any proposed calendar items (SCA
related, of course), please be sure to submit the request timely, as it may
take a few days to be reflected on the calendar.

Any questions, suggestions, calendar items, submissions or releases, can be
sent to me at chronicler at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org.

Yours, In Service,
Seneca of Raven's Fort
Chronicler of Raven's Fort