[Ravensfort] December 2019 and January 2020 Populace

Seneschal of Raven's Fort seneschal at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org
Fri Nov 29 10:14:21 PST 2019

Greetings my friends and countrymen;

It has come to my attention that there is some confusion about dates for
populace for Dec/Jan.
I shall clear this up most riki tik. December populace will be on the usual
first thursday 5, December 2019
At City Hall Cafe in Huntsville TX.
January will be moved to Second Thursday 9 January 2020 again at City Hall
Cafe. The reason for this is so
that nobody need venture forth and brave the roads with potentially
overhung or impaired drivers on the roadways.
I want everyone to be safe and I really want to see all your faces again.

Thank you for your time and attention

Yours, In Service To The Dream
Ld. Kelly MacGregor
Seneschal, Barony of Ravens Fort