[Ravensfort] The Quoth

Seneschal of Raven's Fort seneschal at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org
Fri Sep 27 16:01:46 PDT 2019

As I step down from the Seneschal position please welcome Kelley MacGregor
as the new Seneschal.  Itt has been a good two years for our group.  We
have worked well together and I'm very proud to belong to the Barony.

All officers should sign into their email addresses and setup that official
email address with our official mailing list (ravensfort at lists.ansteorra.org).
Any posts to the list for official posts should be done from that email,
not your personal email.

Please remember that bullying and harassment within the SCA is
sanctionable.  It will not be tolerated.  Please report it to the
Seneschal, Baron and Baroness.

Any official contact should be done through official lines such as the
officers position, not through personal Facebook or personal emails.

HL Runa of the Thundering Herd
Former Seneschal, Barony of Ravens Fort
(mka) Sherrill "Sher" Montgomery

Virus-free.