[Ravensfort] NOVEMBER 2020 QUOTH

Chronicler of Raven's Fort chronicler at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org
Thu Nov 5 06:58:27 PST 2020

Greetings everyone!

Please find attached a copy of this month's  Quoth.  I hope you enjoy
perusing its pages.  In order to make it as dynamic and informative as
possible, I am requesting that all officers and guild leaders, as well as
anyone wishing to submit artwork, recipes, or interesting articles, to have
their submissions in by the *25*th of each month, 9pm.  If you are working
on something but have not yet finished, please let me know by the 25th and
I will try to make it happen!

If you are interested in submitting photos, articles, or other creative
works releases are REQUIRED.  You may find the releases as follows:

1.       Photographer Release – for the person who TOOK the photo

·   http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleasePhotographerFillable.pdf

2.       Model Release – for the *recognizable* people IN the photo

·  ·   http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseModelFillable.pdf

3.       Creative Release – for art, articles, and other creative works

·   http://www.sca.org/docs/pdf/ReleaseCreativeFillable.pdf

I will also be updating the calendar (semi-monthly on the website and
monthly within The Quoth).  If you have any proposed calendar items (SCA
related, of course), please be sure to submit the request timely, as it may
take a few days to be reflected on the calendar.

Any questions, suggestions, calendar items, submissions or releases, can be
sent to me at chronicler at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org.

YIS,

Lady Seneca of Raven's Fort