[Ravensfort] Special Edition of June Quoth - Including timeline for Investiture

Chronicler of Raven's Fort chronicler at ravens-fort.ansteorra.org
Sun Jun 20 18:33:54 PDT 2021

Greetings Raven's Fort,

A June Special Edition of the Quoth is attached, as Our Sable Winged
Excellencies are stepping down, and we now have an official timeline for
Investiture.  The timeline approved by the Crown is as follows:

JUNE 30  - Letters of Intent are due

No later than JULY 5  - Letters of Intent will be published in the Raven’s
Fort Newsletter, the “Quoth”

JULY 8 - Populace will be held.  Candidate speeches will be made.  Virtual
polling procedures will be explained by Regional Crown designee

JULY 9 – 16 - Polling will be held virtually via Google Forms

JULY/AUGUST - Virtual interview with Crown will be held at Discretion of
Royals.  New nobility will be announced in a Court

SEPTEMBER - Investiture will be held at Fall Coronation

Yours, In Service,
Lady Seneca of Raven's Fort