OOP was Re: SC - Happy New Year (OT)

Marilyn Traber margali at 99main.com
Fri Jan 7 15:23:14 PST 1994

I thought leap year automatically meant feb 29th, which is why it is
called leap day...
margali
puzzled in canterbury

FWIW, anything excel based "knows" about this exception.  I hear turns
of
century don't have the leap day unless they are divisible by 1000 (so
this
correction comes in every millenium).  But, like you, I could  be
wrong.)
At any rate, when I was creating something this morning and used "fill,
down, series, date" I noted that 02/29/2000 was not left out.

Bonne