SC - Gulf War

weymouth at iceweasel.org weymouth at iceweasel.org
Mon Jan 1 13:10:08 PST 1996

Hi everyone

My husband and I will be going to Gulf Wars.  Really looking foward
to it.  Thank you for beating me to the post, Daniel!  I was
justthinking about posting the same when yours popped up.  I know
that we will be arriving on site Tuesday afternoon and will be
camping with the Interkingdom Fencers.

Do we want organize some sort of get together?

Aemilia