SC - Gulf War

weymouth@iceweasel.org weymouth at iceweasel.org
Tue Jan 2 13:49:12 PST 1996

Hi again

Yup, kind of in the same situation.  We're travelling from the East,
Philadelphia, and will be tented up with friends (considering that no
one except Royalty got cabin space :-( ).  So I really don't think
that too many people will be able to do the same type of thing as was
done for the Pennsic Party ( the potluck and all).  Hey, it's my
vacation and I'd be perfectly happy with a little less fuss.

Unfortunately, I don't think I would be able to volunteer any of our
camp space.  I think it's going to be a pretty busy place.  I'll do
some poking around and see what I can find out though.

Aemilia