SC - OT - OOP - Tej, Ethiopian restaurants

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 28 20:57:47 PST 1996

> Wonderful place in Berkeley, on Telegraph, about a block down from the
> Shakespeare bookstore, called "The Blue Nile," was where I had Tej for
> the first time.  Happy sigh...  :-)

Hm, that's the name of the resteraunt here, too.

>         My favorite Ethiopian restaurant is the Queen of Sheba in
> Toronto.

Chapel Hill had one named this.

Methinks the Ethiopian resteraunt owners need more imagination in naming, then
again, the food and tej are so good, I wouldn't want them to interrupt their
work to come up with more varied names.

Just talking about it has my tummy growling, and after two events in one pay
period, eating dinner out is not an option.  *sigh*

Bonne