SC - I get to cook a feast!

Bonne oftraquair at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 22 22:04:33 PDT 1996

Hurrah!  I've been asked to cook a feast!
April 24, 1999, The Feast of Saint George

The autocrat says her intentions are for "late period" and I assumed England,
I'll ask when I see her at Academy of the Rapier this weekend.

I'm hoping to do a period feast, maybe one or two attempts at my own
redactions and the rest from redactions posted or mentioned here.  If anyone
knows of particular books I should acquire that cover that time and place, let
me know.  (I tend not to buy things until I have an actual need, so my
"library" currently consists of printouts from the Miscellany and Florilegum,
huge files of stuff from the list and perpetually renewing the Fettiplace book
from the local library!)

Gene-e-e-evia, I'm hoping you'll come up from Seareach and help, so put it on
your calendar. Please? I promise, no chicken pastry!

Bonne
	- who may never get any work done at work with all this to think of.  I
really need to get a job as challenging and interesting as my hobby!