YAI (Yet Another Introduction)

Tom Brady tabrady at mindspring.com
Wed Apr 9 07:19:35 PDT 1997

Greetings to all!
I am Duncan MacKinnon, sometime cook, sometime brewer, currently residing in
the Canton of Elvegast, Barony of Windmasters' Hill, Atlantia (Raleigh, NC).
I've been a "sous-chef" for over a dozen feasts and have been head cook for
one, an outdoor feast on a primitive site with no kitchen or potable water
(I don't recommend this for those attempting to preserve their sanity).

My interests are in "period" cooking in general, but Italian and French
cooking specifically. I'm always looking for new and interesting feast
organization tips, as well as nifty sources, interesting redaction, and
pointers and reviews to intersting books.

Back to lurking...
Duncan
Tom Brady    tabrady at mindspring.com   SCA: Duncan MacKinnon of Tobermory
 See my web pages for links to the Society for Creative Anachronism and
      gay and lesbian info: http://www.technomancer.com/~duncan/