introduction: Gregory Blount

Greg Lindahl lindahl at pbm.com
Wed Apr 9 10:49:25 PDT 1997

I'm Gregory Blount and I hail from the Shire of Isenfir, Atlantia (mka
Charlottesville, VA). I don't cook that much within the sca -- when I
turned ovo-lacto veggie I forgot everything I'd ever learned about
cooking meat -- but in the midst of all my miscellaneous web-related
activities I publish quite a lot of stuff by other people related to
food. You can find everything by starting at:

http://www.pbm.com/~lindahl/food.html

I have a complete on-line version of Cariadoc's Miscellany, which
includes a large number of high-quality redacted recipes and some
introductory articles. I have an annotated bibliography contributed by
Jaelle of Armida. I have pointers to a bunch of other articles and
resources such as "Ein Buch von Guter Spise", a 14th century German
cookbook, and a partial transcription of "The Closet of the Eminently
Learned Sir Digbie".

If you know of any on-line resources I am not pointing to, please let
me know. If you have any resources in electronic form which you'd like
to see published on the web, I can probably help you along.

Gregory Blount