Children (Silly)

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Wed Apr 9 20:09:03 PDT 1997

<< Well, I get quite comfortable after the last remove goes out... . Does
 > > that count? >>

Ah, I wish it were so esy! After cooking for 200 for several days ahead and
all the time at an event before the feast, I have several well-meaning
friends that insist on saving me a portion of everything that is served at a
feast. When I go to the table and sit down for a change to smile and watch
everyone eating. I am always faced with my feast sitting in front of me.

After being around it for so long, you can imagine that the last thing I want
to do is actually eat it! How does one deal with this without being rude or
appearing unappreciative?

Lord Ras the Reformed
Journeyman
The Guilde of Ste. Martha