sca-cooks Re: Hot Drinks

Thu Apr 10 07:51:18 PDT 1997

Adamantius wrote:
  I'm partial to the Greek term "architriclinus" which translates roughly
  as "dining-master", and was applied to the pampered Greek head cook
  often found in Roman and Byzantine kitchens.

You would be, matey, but the rest of us would stumble.  (:-)

  > You'll never be comfortable as Head cook!  Abandon all hope!

  Well, I get quite comfortable after the last remove goes out... . Does
  that count?

He said remove!  Stone him!

	Tibor (Adamantius and I get along fine... don't worry.)