Re(2): sca-cooks Re: Spice Use and Food Poisoning, etc.

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Thu Apr 10 09:28:14 PDT 1997

Greetings all,

	For a few years, I was buying a wonderful drink known as Scottish
Herbal Punch (or something). It was made of all sorts of herbs and flowers
and what not, but the company went out of business. It was unfortunate.
The drink did not have any alcohol in it, which is good as I can not drink
anything alcholic. It served well warm or cold, and had a bitter taste,
though not unpleasant (sort of like cider can, just enough to let you know
it is there). Does anyone have a recipie, or where to get one, which may
be similar?

Cailean the Drinktaker the Generous.