sca-cooks Re: End of the Feast

Beth Morris bmorris at access.digex.net
Thu Apr 10 13:24:04 PDT 1997

Greetings

I am Ld Christopher O'Bannion. currently resideing in the kingdom of
Calontir, Barony of Three Rivers.  I'd like to take this chance and say
"Thank you" to Sir Gunther for letting me know about this list.

I joined the SCA in 1979, and have Feastocrated roughly 12 events so
far.  Unlike some others I think that being in the kitchen is a blast!
I enjoy researching medievil dishes then trying to make them more
current through the use different seasoning styles.  I recently became
active again after a 3 year hiatus, little children.  Now that they are
settled I've dug out the old armor and started fighting again, and am
becoming active in our local Barony , attempting to help the with the
upcoming events.  If you have any questions of me , please feel free to
contact me at grobin at i1.net  that is i1(one).

Thank you again for allowing me to become part of the list!
Christopher