Re(2): sca-cooks Re: End of the Feast

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Thu Apr 10 14:35:02 PDT 1997

Likewise, in BMDL, autocrats, the head cook, and the cook's head assistant
don't need to pay for the feast (mostly because they are so busy, they may not
get to eat it).  I nibble a little as I go along -- taste-testing everything.

I did something at our last event that I think was well-appreciated.  Our host
(not the autocrat, but someone playing the role as host) is a baron and was
granted permission to hold his own court at which he bestowed honors upon the
musicians and archers (the sotelties) and gifted his lovely lady.  At this
court, I was granted permission to call in all my kitchen help and thank them
rather publicly.  I was overcome with the amount of help I received at my
first feast -- I had 24 people help me (most of whom were in the kitchen *all
day*).

Derdriu
- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/