sca-cooks Re: End of the Feast

Heather Swann swannh at psi.com
Thu Apr 10 14:50:05 PDT 1997

  > So, as I alluded to in earlier posts, half the fun is figuring out what to
  > do.  What do you think the original says?  I'll repeat it here.

  That and how long a Whalme is!!

Context, please?  This is ringing a bell.

I think what I liked best, was the translation in Caterina's German work, of
timing something "A League and Back".  The end result was to find out how
much distance a league was in that time and place, use US Government figures
for average walking pace, and time the cooking that way...

	Tibor (For me, a paternoster takes no time at all!)