sca-cooks Complaining

Philip W. Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Apr 10 16:48:44 PDT 1997

<< I have come up with a wonderful spiced and fruited ground
 prok dish that I would love to serve as well as having others in mind
waiting to
 burst forth. >>

Any creation useing period food, techniques, spicery, etc. is period. Period!
:-)
Period cooks combined period foods, spicery, techniques every day wihtout the
benefit for the most part of a "cookbook". I feel that to restrict "period"
to recipes from existing period cookbooks would be on the same caliber as
saying a modern cook was not createing modern food if they didn't use a
recipe from Betty Crocker.

Lord Ras