sca-cooks Correction of Several errors

Philip W. Troy troy at asan.com
Fri Apr 11 07:05:54 PDT 1997

On Thu, 10 Apr 1997 15:10:29 -0400 "Aonghas MacLeoid (B.G. Morris)"
<hylndr at ionline.net> writes:
>Really?????? A steal merchant.....er um.....ahh......I mean a steel
>merchant??? My Lady, are they not one and the same????/ HUGE
>GRIN.....Just
>Joking of course.

As the official French wench in a Scottish clan, it is one of the lesser
things I have been called, I assure you, M'Lord <HUGE GRIN> (Joking of
course).  No offence taken.  If we cannot laugh at ourselves and with
each other, then what sad shape we be in.

>As the Official Haggler for King David and Queen Tangwistl of the
>Middle
>(from about 5 years ago) I enjoyed myself IMMENSELY haggling and
>cajoling
>with steal merchants (sorry, still can't seem to get the spelling
>right)
>....I mean, of course, steel merchants, or those who deal with live
>steel
>(never did see any dead steel myself)

If the steel (steal) is dead, it isn't worth havin'.

>With the Most Gentle Regards,
>
>Aonghas
>(who hopes that all who read this missive will realize that it was
>meant to
>be TOTALLY and COMPLETELY in fun, and not meant to offend anyone.

M'Lord, how could I ever hold anything in fun against a fellow Scot?  I
am of the Clan MacRaven (although I am French -- that is, however, a long
story).

>May thee hae meikle feres,
>Kennin fae, A guid burdie
>An ding a fou coggie.......