sca-cooks Roast Chicken

Stephen Bloch sbloch at adl15.adelphi.edu
Fri Apr 11 11:54:47 PDT 1997

  A few weeks ago the University that pays my salary held a health fair,
  including a "Healthy Desserts Contest".  I entered a recipe my wife and
  I had recently worked out for our Catalan feast:

This sounds a LOT like a prune recipe that I made once.  Anise, prunes boiled
in wine, and macerated.  It was delicious, but lots of people wouldn't eat
it.  Plums are for old people, you know. (:-)

I cannot, right now, recall the source, but it was made at a Carolingian
Cooks guild about 3 years ago.

Your dessert sounds fascinating.  May I share it with others?

	Tibor