sca-cooks SCA Spiced Wine Recipe

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Sat Apr 12 09:16:52 PDT 1997

> Hi, Katerine Rountre here.  Kofryna the Goatherd asked for sources for
> period spices.  My first suggestion is right down the road:
>
> Herbals and Oddities
> Rt 2 Box 178
> Bealeton, VA 22712
>
> This is Miriam and Badger, and unless things have changed a lot, you
> should be able to find them at most Atlantian events in the northern
> half of the kingdom.

This address is outdated; they moved down to the Marinus/Tir-Y-Don
area a year or two ago.  They still travel around in Atlantia (and of
course to Pennsic!), but now they stretch further south.

   Alys of Foxdale          Shire of Stierbach, Kingdom of Atlantia
 mka Sallie Montuori               Chantilly, Virginia, USA
foxdale at wolfstar.com