sca-cooks spanish feast

Aldyth@aol.com Aldyth at aol.com
Sun Apr 13 10:22:41 PDT 1997

<< Yum Yum!  Rotting Shark, can we have seconds!!!  : ) >>

It is my understanding that the "decaying" process starts at the moment of
death. The thing we have to decide is at what point in the rotting process it
becomes necessary to stop it. IMHO, the earlier the better! :-)

As far as honey is concerned there is no known pathogenic germs that I am
currently aware of that can survive in a honey environment. It males an
excellent disinfectant when smeared on wounds and tastes better than salves
when we are forced to retreat and lick our wounds.

Lord Ras