sca-cooks Farmgirls Version

Terry Nutter gfrose at cotton.vislab.olemiss.edu
Sun Apr 13 12:03:21 PDT 1997

><< How about starting a general discussion on how everyone budgets a
>feast?

We do an annual feast of three courses that I cooked for four years in a
row. I always brought it in for under $3.00 per person. Adding site fee,
insurance certificate, and prizes for the tourney we tried to keep the
event cost to $7 or $8 per person. I'm planning an  "Above the Salt/Below
the Salt" feast for some time next spring. I want to keep the Below the
Salt portion to under three dollars, but I'm looking forward to splurging
with a whole $6 or maybe even $7 per person for the Above the Salt!
(Keeping costs down for students and families is one of my crusades. :-))

Julleran