sca-cooks Viking Period Cooking - Looking for Information about

Sharon L. Harrett afn24101 at afn.org
Sun Apr 13 21:50:43 PDT 1997

I didn't mean to imply that you hadn't tried all the usual things.  I
just thought maybe you hadn't thought of this.  Processed turkey also has
a similar effect on me -- as does corn and its related products.

I just thought maybe if I let loose with some of the knowledge infused
into me during the last 25 years while the doctors were bleeding my
family's pocketbook, it might help someone avoid some pain.

Only attempting to be helpful.  Sorry to have offended.

Genevieve