SC - Re: sca-cooks Pakoras

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Mon Apr 14 11:24:21 PDT 1997

> Hi:
>
> I agree with your ideas.  It would not be unusual for us to have cooked
> things from the past. (my grandmas favorite recipe came from her
> grandmother and it is also my favorite) As for geography, why not mix and
> match.  A case could be made for a traveller bringing an idea back from his
> travels.(a la Marco Polo???)
>
> Regards,
>
> Ealasaid

That is one possibility; however, in this event, I would think that you would
only be likely to serve one dish from your travels - not one from this country
and one from that - because you would want the exoticism of the dish to be
played up (status you know).

Derdriu
- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/