SC - Recipes and Feast etiquette -Reply

JANINE BRANNON janineb at smtpgw.mis.ssh.edu
Tue Apr 15 09:33:18 PDT 1997

<snip>

As a sideline, I will begin posting recipes that I have redacted and used
over the years, starting tomorrow. Let's get a recipe exchange going
here
among all the other chatter so that we can all benefit even more from this
list.:-)

Yours in service to the Dream,
Lord Ras

Hooray Lord Ras!  I did roast a chicken "in period style(?)" for my family
this weekend.  As I left all of your wonderful suggestions here at
work....I made a bastardized version.  This was the first time I 've mixed
cinnamon with garlic (what a wonderful fragrance!) and cloves, but it
was a big success.  I am looking forward to more suggestions in the
future.   What about baked ham??

Janine