SC - Charity

Michael F. Gunter mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com
Tue Apr 15 15:00:37 PDT 1997

On Tue, 15 Apr 1997 10:46:47 -0500 mfgunter at tddeng00.fnts.com (Michael F.
Gunter) writes:
>Vivat to both Lord Ras and Christopher!  I doubt that anyone would
>criticize you
>for giving food and drink to those in need.  That, IMHO, is one of the
>cornerstones of what makes us what we are.

If there is a group that isn't donating leftovers, they should be
flogged!!!!!

>I have been hit with the "way more people eating feast than paid for
>it" syndrome,
>but I also vow that nobody goes hungry from my feasts.  One of the
>reasons why we
>have feast and site on the same dime is that there are no "beggars" at
>my meal but
>honored guests from the Crown to the newest.
>
>Your actions speak of the honor and chivalry that make the SCA so
>beloved and so
>much more than a costume party.
>
>Yers,
>
>Gunthar

Genevieve de Vaux
The Skunk Killer of Emerald Keep

PS:  Sir Gunthar,
I just noticed you attended my event but didn't eat my feast.  Was it the
name -- Skunk Killer?  Really, there wasn't any "skunk" in the feast!!! I
promise.