SC - Re: sca-cooks Hello to all

Aonghas MacLeoid (B.G. Morris) hylndr at ionline.net
Tue Apr 15 19:15:27 PDT 1997

Robin Hackett wrote:
Hi,

My name is Meadhbh.....tho you posted this as a response to Clarissa, I
thought I'd tell you what I do with the extra money left over from my
feast budget...
First, I always work in an 'oh s...' factor (about 5-10percent). this is
to cover a potential disaster (ie, all the meat spoiled in the freezer).
IF I don't need to use that money and if I have any additional money
left, I usually use it to buy cooking and serving supplies for the
group.  I did this in Stargate when I would feastocrat.

meadhbh