SC - Cleanup

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 19:25:33 PDT 1997

> I too am interested in bread baking in the old manner, though I seem to
> have specialized in the English, Scotch,

Scotch???????? You actually bake using Scotch???????? What a HEATHEN!!!!!!!

Personally, I drink Scotch, and allow my lady to bake with anything else
she pleases.
You probably mean you specialize in SCOTTISH baking.  No..No.. My Lady, no
apology is necessary, it was probably an innocent mistake (that will not
happen again......right??????)

Regards,

Aonghas

May thee hae meikle feres,