SC - Service

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Tue Apr 15 19:44:38 PDT 1997

Christi Redeker wrote:

> What a wonderful idea for a thread!!
>
> I would like to do a feast all in decorated food (the soilettes (sp?))
> we have been going over has given me some wonderful ideas.
>
> I would also like to do a full middle eastern (sitting on pillows,
> eating with fingers, drummers in the background, you get the idea.
>
> Christi

In Marinus (Norfolk, Va.) Lady Elspeth put on a feast celebrating the travels of
Marco Polo.  Each course took us further East with dishes like hummus and
baklava adn other exotics that I can't remember.  Entertainment included belly
dancers.  I thoroughly enjoyed the food and enteratinment, though many
people had trouble with the most exotic of the dishes.

Linneah