SC - Re: spices

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 16 15:15:30 PDT 1997

In a message dated 97-04-16 16:34:23 EDT, Mistress Jaelle writes:

<< I am afraid that is not totally correct.  There is no reason, under normal
<<circumstances (Note: I am referring to *legal* reasons - not moral,
<< ethical, reasons why people are in the SCA, etc.) why a group can't have a
 <<*large* profit at the end of the year.  There are *no* legal reasons why a
 <<group's income/expense should zero out.

 <<Now, if you are talking about doing a balance sheet, yes, that zeros out -
 <<but that has nothing to do with the amount of profit/loss of a group. >>

Aldyth here