SC - Swan!

The Cheshire Cat mfdenton at postoffice.utas.edu.au
Wed Apr 16 16:42:53 PDT 1997

<< But I must say, the marinated herring
 platters were empty (I can't say whether they were consumed though)  >>

I served a fried fish at one of my feasts. Someone else was sent to buy the
fish and they showed up with MUCH more than necessary. I cooked it up. Served
it on mounded platters and it was consumed with a passion and I recieved lots
of compliments.. The secret of fish is don't serve it in a dish that
highlights the fishy taste.

Lord Ras