SC - Outdoor feasts

barbara@mail.topher.net barbara at mail.topher.net
Wed Apr 16 12:14:29 PDT 1997

<< They do eat guinea pigs
 currently, but as far as historic reference I could never find any on
 how it started.  >>

Would it be possible to e-mail me any recipes you have for Guinea Pig? The
only one I have is a sort of casserole that calls for cutting the pig into
chunks and laying it across the top, fur side up. Then roasting in a slow
oven covered. You are supposed to pick up the meat by the fur and suck it
off. :-0 For obvious reasons, even tho' I don't consider myself squeamish I
have not tried this recipe!

FYI, I am not in the habit of consuming children's pets but if they were sold
first as food...(like pot belly pigs which are DELICIOUS!) I have no problem.
 Sorry! :-)

Lord Ras