SC - Turnips

Donna J. White skunkkiller at juno.com
Wed Apr 16 21:39:41 PDT 1997

Greetings unto all cooks from Mistress Rowenna de
Roncesvalles OL.OP from the Barony of Lions Gate in the
Kingdom of An Tir.

I have been in the SCA for 21 years and researching medieval
cooking specifically (and other historic cooking as well)for
the past 26 years. I have autocrated numerous feasts and
banquests ranging from an Italian "al fresco" collation for
ten to a Kingdom Coronation Feast for 300. I have a book on
food and cooking in the Middle Ages in the process of being
published. When it has been printed, I'll let you know. I am
interested in all aspects of cooking both period and ethnic,
doing banquets, and running tourney kitchens, and sources for
period recipes. I hope to have some lively discussions and
get some new incites into medieval cooking.
Rowenna.
Name: Ilkka Heikki Salokannel
E-mail: Ilkka Heikki Salokannel<Rennes at xl.ca>
Date: 4/16/97