SC - Feast Themes

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt liontamr at postoffice.ptd.net
Thu Apr 17 07:31:12 PDT 1997

> From barbara at mail.topher.net Wed Apr 16 19:14:40 1997
> From: barbara at mail.topher.net
> Comments: Authenticated sender is <barbara at mail.topher.net>
> To: sca-cooks at eden.com
> Date: Wed, 16 Apr 1997 19:14:29 +0000
>>
> >>That reminds me of an amusing story about my last feast.  I had
> >>been cooking all week, and ran the feast on Saturday.  Since there
> >>are so few of us in the Shire, we can't have seperate crews so
> >>after the feast we cleaned the hall until 2 a.m. then went home.
> >>Once home we realized that we hadn't eaten all day so I went and
> >>cooked dinner.
>

> Umm, Gunthar, the way I remember it is you microwaved left-overs.
>
> Aelfric

And made the salad, and carved those leftovers, and made the sandwiches, and
plated the food so it was pleasing to the eye and stop being mean to me.  Can't
you see I'm tired and not up to this kind of abuse! You should have been rubbing
my feet and thanking me for saving your little Coronation's fat out of the fire,
Missy!