SC - sc - food gifts- please share

Ray Caughlin rayc at totcon.com
Fri Apr 18 22:10:42 PDT 1997

About how our shire funds the Feast.  I really didn't mean to start
so long a discusion!

For a particulary large event one of three things happens.  Either a
signator on the account goes shopping with the feast master, large
shopping list in hand along with several checks signed by one of the
other signitors (it is an account that requires two signatures to
use checks); the feast master asks for an estimated amount of money
for each shopping trip and then returns the excess or askes for a
re-embursement; or he/she goes shopping and gets re-embursed.

Gunthar purchased the food for Coronation over a two month period,
so he would never have been out an serious money at one time.

I hope this clears it up.

Aelfric