SC - Recipes

Uduido@aol.com Uduido at aol.com
Sat Apr 19 06:49:27 PDT 1997

<<  If you're going to serve it at all, it
 seems to me one should go for a typical recipe.)  As I recall, they didn't
 have enough to test it beforehand with eel -- another thing I would do
 differently.  But these were largely the autocrat's decisions, not the
 cook's.

What shire are you in that the Autocrat would would even presume to interfere
in the Feastocrat's job? And how could a shire allow such a sad state of
affairs to continue? I have never been exposed to this concept before. If the
Autocrat even shoves his/her head in the Kitchen door I have been noted to
say> "Ah, you're just who've I've been looking for! Here's a knife. There's
50 lbs of onions in the walk-in.". :-)

On a single occasion, I was asked for a menu in advance. I typed "Feast Menu"
at the top of the 1 st page. The second page had the word "FOOD" typed in the
middle.
Never had the crat ask for that info since.What a hoot. :-)

Lord Ras