SC - fried fish and other foods

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Sun Apr 20 22:26:12 PDT 1997

>  Lots of cooking is being
>started, and even completed, before the event.  I like the smaller
>events, and the freshly cooked food, myself.
>
>Allison

We prepared the ingredients for "combination" prior to the event, but the
majority of the cooking took place the day of the event.  All we really
did before hand was cook and bone the chicken, start the hog, and prepare
some of  the fresh vegetables and fruits in the two days prior to the
event.  Stocking the kitchen took the rest of the time.
	As for the size of the feast, we were prepared for 150, but only
served around 90.  We sold leftovers the following morning as breakfast
and lunches to go.  Whatever was left went to the Salvation Army.

Genevieve