SC - Re: Arme Ritter

Hollie Hoffman hhoffman at uwf.edu
Mon Apr 21 12:01:13 PDT 1997

>   I am looking for period recipes that would make food I could give as
>   gifts.
>
> Oh, gosh, what is the name of that bloomin' period taffy stuff?  It makes a
> delightful sweet, and it tends to keep the jaws busy for a good 10 minutes a
> bite: great for little children in court, in my opinion.
>
> Darn it!  What is that stuff called?  I hate a leaky brain.
>
> 	Tibor

I hope somebody can help.  I babysit my Baron's children during court and
would *love* to have something to keep them and all the other children quiet
and content during court!

Derdriu
- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/

- --