SC - Recipes and Redactions

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Tue Apr 22 07:37:43 PDT 1997

Hello,

I just got my e-mail and am a little concerned with the number of hostile "If
you want ...[research, redactions, documentation], then I won't post recipes"
it, then posting it with commentary is *GREAT*.  Please, whenever possible
(for some, more easily done than for others), please post the original.  I
like to look at the original and decide for myself whether I agree with a
redaction and how I might want to modify it.

I also think that if you don't have all the research, documentation, etc.,
post the recipe -- someone else might have something that will help you.

What I don't want to see is "Oh, here's a nifty recipe" that has nothing to do
with period cooking.

Derdriu
- ----
This message was sent using a demo version of BBEdit, a product of Bare Bones
Software, Inc.
http://www.tiac.net/biz/bbsw/

- --
swensel at brandegee.lm.com