SC - Balsamic Vinegar and Verjuice

Lenny Zimmermann zarlor at acm.org
Wed Apr 23 09:02:09 PDT 1997

L Herr-Gelatt and J R Gelatt wrote:

> Ok, ALL YOU Meanies, lay off of Roz. I have a big cast-iron skillet and I'm not afraid to use it as a mace!
Ahem. Well, maybe none of you picayune people ever hope to gain the
esteem and admiration of your fellow cooks or the Peers who judge us.
Then again, maybe you do. But it's a sad little system we have when we
are seen to be bickering in public---don't be fooled by your intimate
relationship with your computer terminal. This is an international news
list, and your gripes are aired the Known World around. It is our duty,
regardless of our personal aims in the Society, to promote our Art to
the best of our ability on this newslist and to the world at large.

WELL DONE! THANK YOU!

Master Ian