SC - sausage

Mark Harris mark_harris at quickmail.sps.mot.com
Wed Apr 23 21:48:33 PDT 1997

Just a quick note before I fall into bed, cock's crow is much too early!

Few of us know the other people to whom we speak. We are all names attached
to subjects of which we are interested in conversing about. I have been
accused of flaming and at times have recieved a good roasting in return. My
point is this, if we should disagree with something that someone says, then
say just that. "I disagree!" But don't say. "I disagree, you dolt!" What is
the point of discussing a subject if we all are going to always agree? But
also, what is the point questioning someone's integrity or honor if they
should be misinformed, or lack the knowledge that we feel they should know.
We are each imperfect, unless we have attained god or goddesshood. Then
this wouldn't be SCA, it would be D&D. After being in the SCA for
twenty-five years I have forgotten many things that I had learned, and
learned something new from each of you!

Unlike speaking directly to someone, we can't always include a wink or a
nudge when we are trying to joke or make light.

Now play nice (wink wink nudge nudge)!!!

Also, I am hearing about this horseradish sauce. Could you use candied
horseradish in it? :~)

Lord Mandrigal of Mu