SC - Re: SC- Lists of Foods

MS MARTHA L WALLENHORST Annejke at prodigy.com
Fri Apr 25 08:44:23 PDT 1997

>I ahve a manuscript that was submitted to the Compleat Anachronist of
>all this information.  I was told by several cooking laurels that
>they didn't think this was neccessary and would be a waste of space.
>What do you think?
>
>Annejke

Well, maybe it would be for laurels, but for us newbie cooks, I think it
would be a huge help. Especially if it has the medieval term for the food
with the modern equivalent, which would make shopping for ingredients much
easier! Is it too big to type up and post?  If not, please do so!

Rafaela di Napoli