SC - Lists of Foods Manuscript

Sandra Davis tristan&isolde at pstbbs.com
Fri Apr 25 16:39:12 PDT 1997

Greetings...

 Okay, silly ads time.
I've had this desire for a while to find an electronic recipe book
covering "period" recipes...

Couldn't find one.

 So I decided to compile it

 My plan is to transcribe whatever I can find (-8
Simple enough...

 So please, if anyone posts things here that they wouldn't want
redistributed in that format, tell me.

It will be distributed as QuickBook format (and partially mirrored in
MealMaster) as it is the easiest format to get things into.
(Offered on a Web page, a Fido BBS, UNderNET's #SCA and wherever I
can put it.)

Further messages will document the progress of this project..

                                                       Slarty