Re(2): SC - SC-Crayfish

Sue Wensel swensel at brandegee.lm.com
Mon Apr 28 07:39:45 PDT 1997

>> But I was looking
>>through the current Martha Stewart's Living (a true period source) and
>>there is an article about Norwegian Saft or fruit drink.
>
>I'll bite--what is Martha Stewart's Living?

It's a semi-monthly magazine put out by Martha Stewart called Living, It's
kind an upscale crafty magazine.  I hesitate to admit this but I kinda
really like to read it along with The Herb Companion (There is no relation
between the two)  Martha Stewart periodly talks about ethnic things and
there was an article about a family who makes this drink and said that
generations of their families also make it.  It's not a bit period, but the
drink (saft) could be with a few modifications be used as a drink for
children which is what the original thread on beverages started out as.
Sorry, I guess the first rule is never to assume that every body knows
everything. If you don't know who Martha Stewart I will send you an e-mail
on her.   (Sorry about the confusion)
Clare